sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

conjugacion

presente progresivo 



1.-I am eating in the Restaurant. 
2.-You are Working In That building. 
3.-The Sun is warming the atmosphere. 
4.-We are playing tennis. 

5. You are studying in the room.

pasado progresivo


1.- I was playing football 
2.- I was running through the rain 
3.- He Was thinking of you 
4.- You were walking for milles 
5.- She Was speaking with you 

pasado simple



1. Did you do your homework? 
2. Did he buy a new car? 
3. Did she go to the concert yesterday? 
4. Did it rain last week? 
5. Did They go to New York in 2010?

presente perfecto



1.-I have done my exercises. 
2.- They haven't bought a new car. 
3-Have you ever been there? 
4.-We haven't arrived yet. 
5.-I have Had an accident.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario